OsteoGen® Bioactive Resorbable Calcium Apatite Graft
OsteoGen Bioactive Resorbable Calcium Apatite Graft
OsteoGen® Synthetic Bioactive Resorbable crystals and crystal clusters in 300 to 400μ are osteoconductive, highly hydrophilic, resorbable, synthetically-derived non-ceramic form of hydroxylapatite, the major mineral component of bone and dental enamel.
- Highly crystalline osteoconductive bioactive and resorbable calcium apatite bone graft
- Radiolucent on day of surgery – Radiopaque in 4-6 months
- Calcium Phosphate based bone graft that is NOT a β-TCP and NOT a dense ceramic HA, nor is it a biphasic mixture of the two. OsteoGen has a unique Ca:P ratio that mimics the composition of human bone
- Non-Ceramic highly porous crystals physicochemically similar to trabecular bone
- OsteoGen has a unique crystal cluster structure that is highly hydrophilic leading to the immediate absorption of blood flow and cellular proliferation – a feature critical for the initiation of bone formation and early angiogenesis
- OsteoGen proven safe, reliable and clinically effective for use with implants for over 30 years
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: