Root Canal Sealer (Epoxy Resin)
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
Prices change with available options
Dia-ProSeal Root Canal Sealer is a two-component epoxy resin-based system. Some of the clinical advantages of this root canal sealer include the following:
- Excellent sealing ability: low shrinkage to reduce gap between the sealer and canal wall. High adhesion to gutta percha and dentin;
- Outstanding flow characteristics allow the material to reach and seal lateral canals, making it especially suitable for warm gutta percha technique;
- High pH value: with the addition of calcium hydroxide, Dia-ProSeal possesses excellent antimicrobial activity;
- Fast and easy preparation with no wasted material: 1:1 paste to paste manual mixing system on the mixing pad;
- Low solubility: resistant to material breakdown over time with long-term dimensional stability;
- Highly biocompatible: extruded material is easily resorbed to minimize periapical inflammation and sensitivity;
- Excellent radiopacity and consistency; and
- Setting time: 3-4 hours.
Instructions for Use:
1) Press the syringe with two hands and squeeze out equal volume units of base (yellow) and catalyst (white) material in a 1:1 ratio on the mixing pad.
2) Mix well with the spatula for 10-20 seconds until they are completely mixed together and have turned into an ivory color.
3) Lightly coat the gutta percha point with the mixed material.
4) Insert the gutta percha into the canal. Take an X-ray to check the seal.
Dia-ProSeal Epoxy Resin Root Canal Sealer - Intro Kit (Part GESIK)
1 Syringe of 4 g, 1 Mixing Pad and 1 Spatula
Dia-ProSeal Epoxy Resin Root Canal Sealer - Regular Kit (Part GESRK)
1 Syringe of 16 g (6.5 g Base + 9.5 g Catalyst), 1 Mixing Pad and 1 Spatula