Star Pen & Super Pen Electronic Anesthesia Delivery Syringe System
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
Prices change with available options
The Star Pen and Super Pen from Woodpecker are efficient and affordable electronic anesthesia delivery syringe systems to increase patient comfort during dental injections. Compared with manual, or conventional dental syringes, injections the Star and Super Pens utilize an intelligent algorithm control with automatic pressure feedback technology to deliver more comfortable injections for your patients. The delivery method is consistent every time at the optimal injection speed to eliminate patient pain.
Compare today to others on the market for thousands more. This system is smart, affordable, and clinically effective that patients will love you for.
Star Pen Features & Benefits
- Pen Style Ergonomic and lightweight design for ease of use and hold;
- Compatible with the needle of your choice - Works with all standard anesthetic cartridges and dental needles;
- No proprietary consumables - no new running costs for use. The cartridge holders are autoclavable and will last up to 1,000 cycles per testing. The product comes with six (6) hodlers to start;
- Cordless and battery-operated without a foot pedal or console to control;
- 6 Total Injection Speeds! There are 3 speeds within the low setting and 3 speeds within the high setting for a total of 6 speeds. Allows for better management of your injections;
- 2 modes (auto aspiration and manual aspiration); and
- No special training is needed. Intuitive one-button aspiration is easy to set your desired injection preferences.
Super Pen Features & Benefits - How Are They Different?
The Super Pen has all the same features as the Star Pen, plus the following:
- PDL Injection Mode. If you want to use this for PDL Injections, you must purchase the Super Pen model. This is the largest difference.
- Additional Speed Mode of 35-105 seconds.
- Charging Base Battery