Impladent Osteogen Plugs Graft
Impladent Osteogen® Plugs
REGARDLESS OF GRAFTING EXPERIENCE, YOU CAN PREDICTABLY & SIMPLY PRESERVE A SOCKET FOLLOWING AN ATRAUMATIC EXTRACTION FOR
LESS THAN $50!
Impladent OsteoGen Plugs are NOT collagen plugs that only act as wound dressing. The OsteoGen Bone Grafting Plug combines OsteoGen Bioactive Resorbable Calcium Apatite Synthetic Graft with a bovine achilles tendon collagen matrix to create a structure that mimics the organic and inorganic components of physiologic bone.
CLINICAL USES AND BENEFITS:
- The OsteoGen Bone Grafting Plug is the easiest and most affordable way to clinically deliver bone graft.
- Ideal indication is following an atraumatic extraction when all walls are preserved.
- No membrane required - Simply place into socket dry and suture in place.
- Clinically proven to predictably grow ideal bone in preparation for dental implants.
- Simple alternative to your typical allograft and membrane graft to repair a defect, where no risk of membrane dislodgement or particulate wash out.
- Unlike the Plugs, where we recommend to use when all the socket walls are intact, the Strips are perfect to repair a missing wall or defect.
- Flexible strips easily conform to site eliminating gaps.
- Clinically useful for sinus lifts versus using particulate.
- Easily cut, fold, or place where you need graft material as bone and collagen are mixed and held together in easy to handle strip.
- Saves time and money!
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)