OsteoGen Plug - Bone Graft for Socket Preservation
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
Prices change with available options
Impladent OsteoGen Plugs are NOT collagen plugs that only act as wound dressing. The OsteoGen Bone Grafting Plug combines OsteoGen Bioactive Resorbable Calcium Apatite Synthetic Graft with a bovine achilles tendon collagen matrix to create a structure that mimics the organic and inorganic components of physiologic bone.
Available Sizes are as follows:
Large Size (10 x 20mm) - Most Popular
Slim Size (6 x 25mm)
X-Large Size (15 x 20mm)
- The OsteoGen Bone Grafting Plug is the easiest and most affordable way to clinically deliver bone graft.
- Ideal indication is following an atraumatic extraction when all walls are preserved.
- No membrane required - Simply place into socket dry and suture in place.
- Clinically proven to predictably grow ideal bone in preparation for dental implants.
- Simple alternative to your typical allograft and membrane graft to repair a defect, where no risk of membrane dislodgement or particulate wash out.