IoRinse - Molecular Iodine Mouth Rinse - COVID-19 Mouth Rinse
IoRinse molecular iodine mouth rinse is available in three different types of packaging 1) a ready-to-use 1 liter bottles; 2) ready-to-use 12 oz bottles; or 3) as a 1 liter concentrate bottle.
We recommend the 1 liter ready to use, or the 1 liter concentrate, for dental office use. The concentrate product works well with hygiene scalers.
If you are looking to provide the product to your patients (as a gift or for sale) for at home use we recommend the 12 oz bottle option.
Why choose IoRinse?
As you are likely aware, evidence has suggested that the oral cavity is a strong site for infection and transmission of the novel coronavirus. Dental offices are now encouraging patients to gargle with a variety of different rinses prior to treatment to help curb the spread of the virus.
In the current times of working with infectious disease, why would you not use the strongest and most effective mouth rinse available today as a pre-procedural step in your practice? It is simple, effective, safe, and adds an extra layer of safety for you, your staff and your patients. It simply makes sense to do your part in minimizing the potential for exposure to infectious disease.
IoRinse is the first ever oral care product powered by molecular iodine. Why does this matter?
- 33X stronger than povidone iodine
- 17X stronger than chlorhexidine gluconate
- Does NOT cause microbial resistance like chlorhexidine
If you are currently using a povidone-iodine product or chlorhexidine mouthwash, this is a good step, but IoRinse is proven to be much more effective at
- Covid-19 Testing Institute for Antiviral Research Utah State University
- A prospective clinical pilot study on the effects of a hydrogen peroxide mouthrinse on the intraoral viral load of SARS-CoV-2
- International Journal of Experimental Dental Science SARS CoV-2 Article
- Guideline for Disinfection and Sterilization in Healthcare Facilities, - CDC
- Comparison of In Vitro Inactivation of SARS CoV-2 with Hydrogen Peroxide and Povidone Iodine Oral Antiseptic Rinses - ACP
- Chemical Considerations Related to the Dilution of Commercial 10% Povidone-Iodine For Use in the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Canadian Government Recommendations Not to Use Hydrogen Peroxide as a Pre-Procedural Rinse - Public Health Ontario
- Canadian Dental Hygiene Association Oral Rinse Recommendations - CDHA
University Study: Molecular Iodine Rinse Completely Effective in 30 sec against SARS CoV-2
The aim of the newly published study by the International Journal of Experimental Dental Science was to evaluate and compare the efficacy and cytotoxicity of four different mouthwashes containing 1.5% hydrogen peroxide, 0.2% povidone, 0.12% chlorhexidine and 100 ppm molecular iodine for their ability to inactivate severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).
Commonly Asked Questions About IoRinse & Molecular Iodine
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: