Date: September 18, 2018 - 8pm ET
Speakers: Dr. Michael Tischler & Dr. Lorne Lavine (moderator)
Title: Full Arch Surgical Treatment from Atraumatic Extraction, Alveoloplsty, Graft and Implant Placement.
Registration Link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6113211375643261697
On this webinar by Dr. Michael Tischler you will learn through hundreds of step-by-step clinical still photos full arch treatment plans utilizing Prettau screw retained zirconia that are effective and clinically proven. Learn how to immediately implement atraumatic extraction and grafting techniques into your practice that delivers predictable clinical results in preparation for dental implants on a consistent basis. Dr. Tischler will explain full arch treatment plans on what materials, instruments and techniques he has proven to be successful in his practices.
You do not want to miss this FREE Webinar that also provides you one (1) FREE CE Credit. Learn the following from Dr. Tischler and much more!
- Learn atraumatic extraction techniques that deliver predictable results on a consistent basis;
- Learn why grafting is important and how to achieve predictable results in preparation for dental implants;
- Learn aleveoloplasty concepts, techniques by case examples;
- Learn osteotomy concepts by case examples; and
- Learn many other clinical tips (e.g., suturing, flap design) to achieve more predictable clinical results in preparation for full arch cases.