Date: May 8, 2018 - 8pm ET
Speakers: Dr. Ara Nazarian & Dr. Lorne Lavine
Title: Achieving Predictable Atraumatic Extractions & Grafting in Preparation for Dental Implants
Registration Link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4657150114137171458
On this webinar by Dr. Ara Nazarian you will learn through hundreds of step-by-step clinical still photos how to immediately implement atraumatic extractions and grafting into your practice that delivers predictable clinical results in preparation for dental implants on a consistent basis. Dr. Nazarian will provide an easy to follow recipe on what materials, instruments and techniques he has proven to be successful.
You do not want to miss this FREE Webinar that also provides you one (1) FREE CE Credit. Learn the following from Dr. Nazarian and much more!
- The fastest, easiest and most affordable bone grafting material on the market that can be implemented immediately by any practitioner regardless of grafting experience for only $49 requiring no membrane;
- Grafting techniques that have a low cost per use and proven patient communication for grafting that will lead to guaranteed greater patient acceptance of grafting;
- Learn why grafting is important and the various options available today to achieve predictable results in preparation for dental implants, including -
- an overview of allografts and various types to achieve better results;
- a unique technique to create autogenous graft from extracted teeth; and
- a simple plug type graft that can be used in certain cases;
- Learn atraumatic extraction techniques that deliver predictable results on a consistent basis;
- Learn why membranes are critical to use and clinical tips on how to achieve more predictable grafting results that is not complicated where one membrane can be used for all your cases; and
- Learn many other clinical grafting tips (e.g., suturing, flap design) to achieve more predictable clinical results in preparation for dental implants.