REGARDLESS OF GRAFTING EXPERIENCE, YOU
CAN PREDICTABLY & SIMPLY PRESERVE A SOCKET
FOLLOWING AN ATRAUMATIC EXTRACTION FOR
OsteoGen Plugs are NOT collagen plugs that only act as wound dressing. The OsteoGen Bone Grafting Plug combines OsteoGen Bioactive Resorbable Calcium Apatite Synthetic Graft with a bovine achilles tendon collagen matrix to create a structure that mimics the organic and inorganic components of physiologic bone.
- The OsteoGen Bone Grafting Plug is the easiest and most affordable way to clinically deliver bone graft.
- Ideal indication is following an atraumatic extraction when all walls are preserved.
- No membrane required - Simply place into socket dry and suture in place.
- Clinically proven to predictably grow ideal bone in preparation for dental implants.
- Simple alternative to your typical allograft and membrane graft to repair a defect, where no risk of membrane dislodgement or particulate wash out.
- Unlike the Plugs, where we recommend to use when all the socket walls are intact, the Strips are perfect to repair a missing wall or defect.
- Flexible strips easily conform to site eliminating gaps.
- Clinically useful for sinus lifts versus using particulate.
- Easily cut, fold, or place where you need graft material as bone and collagen are mixed and held together in easy to handle strip.
- Saves time and money!